Office of Technology, Policy, and Strategy
- Virginia Tech: Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, 2021
- Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Future Professoriate
- University of Virginia: B.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2016. Engineering Business Minor
- BMES 4984: Wearable Bioinstrumentation (Spring 2021, Spring 2022)
Awards, Honors, and Service
- Smith MG, Wusk GC, Nasrini J, Baskin P, Dinges DF, Roma PG, & Basner M. (2021). Effects of six weeks of chronic sleep restriction with weekend recovery on cognitive performance and wellbeing in high-performing adults. Sleep, 44(8).
- Wusk GC, Abercromby AF, & Gabler HC. (2019). Psychophysiological monitoring of aerospace crew state. Adjunct Proceedings of the 2019 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing and Proceedings of the 2019 ACM International Symposium on Wearable Computers.
- Wusk GC & Gabler HC. (2018). Non-invasive detection of respiration and heart rate with a vehicle seat sensor. Sensors, 18(5).
- Wusk GC & Gabler HC. (2017). Evaluation of vehicle-based crash severity metrics using event data recorders. Proceedings of the 25th International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (ESV).