Jared Gragg, Ph.D.
- Human-centric mechanical design
- Probabilistic design
- Human dynamics and control
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Study Abroad
- Texas Tech: Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, 2014
- Texas Tech: M.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2010
- Texas Tech: B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2007
Awards, Honors, and Service
- BEAM Leader in Teaching 2019-2020
Gragg, J., Klose, E., and Yang, J., 2017. Modeling the stochastic nature of the available coefficient of friction at footwear-floor interfaces. Ergonomics, 60 (7), 977-984.
Gragg, J., and Yang, J., 2016. Predicting the probability of slip in gait: Methodology and distribution study. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 19 (1), 93-100.